Thursday, January 23, 2014

shameless self promotion

i finally created a book of my favorite photographs from morocco at blurb.com.

i dont expect anyone to actually purchase the hardcover - it's worth every penny to me but it's really spendy. but there's an ebook for ipad available and it does look good on that retina screen... you don't have to buy to take a look here

and if all the recent  collage activity isn't enough there's an ebook of my MoMA collage book for ipad...
you can have a look here

4 comments:

  1. judy,
    i love your books! the colors and the faces of morocco are fabulous! and the collection of your beautiful collages is wonderful.
    good for you!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your books, too. And I bought both of them! Thanks for the much appreciated additions to my bookshelves (both physical and digital).

    ReplyDelete
  3. collage book is stunning - MOMA-quality collages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...